|Difficulty:Cut pier(The primary)||Time:10-30Minute|
|Appropriate amount||Appropriate amount|
1. Chicken cut into small pieces, boiling water pot boiled, skim groan in cold water.
2. Remove chicken with salt, MSG, soy sauce, cooking wine, pepper and ginger add a little starch grasping uniform salt for half an hour.
3. Carrots, onions, potatoes and diced ready respectively.
4. Fire, the wok cool oil, add pepper, aniseed, until the oil heat remove, the potato cooking salt stir fry two minutes (potatoes well cooked), then add carrots and continue to stir.
5. Stir fry until seven mature, add the chicken pieces to continue to stir fry. Into the amount of boiling water and simmer for three minutes. Add salt, MSG, chicken essence seasoning.
6. Curry powder with water into a paste, under the wok and stir together with other dishes, add onion smell.
7. Continue to stir fry, after the fire to close the juice drops a little sesame oil out of the pot.
8. White sauce with multi Steamed Rice, taste the most beautiful!