1. Oreo cookies into the blender mixing into powder for standby. (if you don't have a blender can also use a rolling pin pressed into powder melted butter to melt into liquid, add Oreo cookies powder stir evenly into the mold with a spoon flatten compaction naturalized in the freezer stand-by
2. The cream cheese cut into small pieces, add the sugar water heating into paste
3. Add the butter and stir until the mixture is uniform.
4. Branch2Times to add the whole egg stirring evenly, add200Grams of yoghurt and mix well
5. Take out the frozen cookie mould, pour the cake into the mold.
6. Preheat the oven, and above the fire.160Degree, the second layer (low level) baking30Minute
7. 30Remove the water pan and turn up and down.170Dry roasted30Minute
8. 150Grams of yoghurt20Grams of sugar,1.5The film is mixed evenly, the water is heated and melted and the liquid is cooled and the cake is baked. Cool down and move into the refrigerator6Hour