|Difficulty:Cut pier(The primary)||Time:10-30Minute|
|According to their own preferences||Appropriate amount|
|Appropriate amount||Appropriate amount|
|According to their own preferences|
1. Add the right amount of water in the pan until it is boiled, add the powder.
2. In the middle of the bubble, and then stir, and then stir, until the powder becomes white and soft, with medium heat1OMinute
3. The dry powder with water to remove, dry again, and then into the original hot water dip, aside to dry
4. Water was almost gone. Take a bowl containing dry powder, and then come up with another bowl, adding amount of soy sauce, garlic, pepper, hot pepper at the end. Then the dry powder is poured into it, stirring
5. The powder was finished.(If you want to eat soup, can add some soup!