|Difficulty:Cut pier(The primary)||Time:30~60Minute|
1. 330gMango cut into small pieces, with a mixer to beat the mud
2. 20gDiced mango spare
3. Sugar, milk into the pot, small fire edge stirring edge heating. When adding milk slightly bubble fish powder, stirring to dissolve
4. Let cool, pour in milk, stir well
5. Mold wash, hot, dry with kitchen paper towel. The first small mango mud into the mold, add chopped mango puree, then filled with.
6. Will be well placed in the refrigerator freezer.
7. After a few hours can be taken out, the anti buckle and then you can eat it, the fruit can be seen in the fruit! I use a silicone mold, the child is not good to take, so take out on the plate to eat more convenient, but also more beautiful. If you use a hard mold can not be deducted.