|Difficulty:Cut pier(The primary)||Time:1Hours above|
1. Melt the butter soft, good material. Egg boiled in advance8Minute cooling and remove the egg yolk.
2. Egg yolk through a sieve with a spoon, the pressure is much easier.
3. The butter is sent to the sugar to continue to stir well.
4. Add a good egg yolk.
5. Stir well.
6. Low powder mixing. Pinch the dough to put cold15Minutes.
7. Take out a small portion of the8~9gA. Pinch small ball.
8. The finger pressed on the natural split.
9. Preheat the oven.150Degree, middle10~12In a minute, the edge is colored.
10. This dish adds the melon seed.
11. Come out. When the heat is a little soft, etc., and then take it on the crisp.
This can be70Around.