1. Mushroom wash Bacon cut can roll Flammulina one and a half times the length
2. Roll a circle Don't be too loose Also don't be too tight Meat will break Then use the toothpick through the middle The tail is cut off Don't cut it at the beginning Mushroom good care
3. Butter Soy sauce Sugar Into the microwave oven. Heat a half Until the butter is all open.
4. Baking sheet with foil Brush oil Bacon set with a good volume And then brush the good material
5. Put a little water in the oven. Otherwise meat is too dry 200Degree 8Minute Intermediate brush soy sauce Ready to serve